We have established the following policy to protect our students, staff, families, and the general public to the greatest extent possible. This policy is guided by the Philadelphia Health Department, the Pennsylvania Health Department, and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and may be updated or changed to remain in compliance with any new guidelines or policies implemented by these agencies.
The Learning Pod and Resource Center will open on October 5 at Bible Way Baptist Church, 1323 N. 52nd Street. It will serve up to 30 children in grades K-5.
* Adult supervision and support for virtual learning.
* Supplemental lessons and activities
* Effective and engaging use of technology
* Parent Help Desk & Referral Service
* Mental and behavioral health counseling
* Free meals and snacks
Click on the link above to view the video
*We dont share your personal info with anyone.